Se connecter
S'inscrire

Vos questions à un interlocuteur Winamax
Répondre au sujet    Index des Forums -> Jouer au poker sur Winamax
Surveiller les réponses de ce sujet Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 458, 459, 460, 461  Suivante
Aller à la page :
Auteur Message
Chhriis
Staff Winamax
Staff Winamax

MessagePosté le: 06/03/2019 18:43   Sujet du message: Re: affilation Répondre en citant Signaler un Abus

F-T-Z a écrit:
bonjours,je voudrai savoir comment être affilié a wampoker ou je le suis déjà la ai ma question,mais je ne suis dans aucun classement ou complètement pommé?
bonne journée a vous

Hello F-T-Z,

Les challenges Wam sont des challenges communautaires réservés aux membres de la communauté Wam Poker. Afin de pouvoir y prendre part, un minimum d'activité sur le forum est nécessaire.

Je te laisse donc faire tes marques sur Wam Poker et échanger avec les autres membres dans les nombreux sujets de conversation disponibles.

N'hésite pas à revenir vers moi dans quelques temps afin que nous étudiions à nouveau la possibilité de ton affiliation à Wam pour participer à ce challenge.

Bonne journée.

Suivez-nous sur les réseaux sociaux : Facebook Wam et Twitter Wam
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Chhriis
Staff Winamax
Staff Winamax

MessagePosté le: 06/03/2019 18:46   Sujet du message: Répondre en citant Signaler un Abus

Alex Ruiz64 a écrit:
merci pour ta réponse Chriis, un sondage serait bien ++

Il est créé, et vous disposez d'une semaine pour voter. En fonction du résultat, on verra alors pour changer, que ce soit provisoirement ou définitivement (ou peut aussi imaginer d'autres lots).

F-T-Z
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessagePosté le: 06/03/2019 21:31   Sujet du message: Re: affilation Répondre en citant Signaler un Abus

ok merci je ferai de mon mieux bonne soirée a vous
KILLZIT2
Vétéran
Vétéran

MessagePosté le: 21/03/2019 13:21   Sujet du message: Répondre en citant Signaler un Abus

Bonjour

Besoin d'un coup de main pour favoriser un futur partenariat sponsoring avec le Nîmes Olympique ? Amiens, bordeaux ou angers ne sont que des sous équipes sans âmes ni ambitions. De part ces pleutres choix je commence à penser que vous en manquez aussi.

Cordialement obv

tremble petite L1 on arrive
CarlaStar
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessagePosté le: 23/03/2019 11:40   Sujet du message: Qualif Little KO Répondre en citant Signaler un Abus

Bonjour Chriss,
Avez-vous prévu des qualif pour le Little KO des WS ?
Par avance merci
PlzBeNice
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessagePosté le: 23/03/2019 21:36   Sujet du message: Répondre en citant Signaler un Abus

PlzBeNice a écrit:
Chhriis a écrit:
PlzBeNice a écrit:
Chhriis a écrit:
PlzBeNice a écrit:
Hello, have you found a solution for this?
I have this problem also for over 1 year now. Normally it only happens with 25+ tables, however, you are right, sometimes I also get disconnected when I click notifications ("xxx reached the final table" etc.).
I have complained to winamax support maybe 5-6 times already. They say it's my connection. This is not true, I often have streams etc. running in the backround and they still run.
The biggest problem for me is, the tables just disconnect (I play with grey backround, when disconnection happens, the table backround becomes black). However, the software does not recognize the disconnection (there is no pop up like "you have been disconnected" and no button with reconnect). That means I always have to close the software and reopen. During a long session of 8-10 hours usually I get 1-2 times disconnected like that. It takes 2-3 minutes to have all tables back to normal (which is a lot of time in SH DoNs, technically I lose a lot of money longterm).
Also, when I have to reopen, "auto sit back when sit out" does not work for all tables. I have probably lost a lot of games already because I did not see all tables to sit back in.

If anyone knows a solution I would be very thankful.

Also, sorry for writing in english.

Regards

Hi PlzBeNice,

We found the solution for sabai--saba but it appears your problem might be different. Our technical team will try to see what's going on with your account.

Hello, well after over a week of no problems (that has to be the longest time period, at least counting when I play almost daily), I had the same issue again today, even more severe than usually, because the issue was not visible (table backround did not turn black - did you update this?).
It probably took me about 10 minutes from first problems occurring till playing back to normal. I had over 30 tables up, so this was a costly one again. For example I was 3:1 Chipleader HU in a 5€ Fullring SNG, at the end I was only able to watch myself being blinded out. What is sickening me the most is that it is totally impossible for me to be actually "disconnected" because all tables run as normal, just everything related to myself (any actions I click or automated things like "auto-sit-back-in") don't work. It can not be the fault of my computer (the RAM was not even used 50%, nor any other ressources worth talking, I checked). It can also not be the fault of my connection (I always have stuff in the backround that always runs fine).

Talking to support I have given up. I have brought up the issue at least 5 times. First time I got a 20€ Refund (that was like in september or october last year), since then I got ignored last 2 times when I wrote about the issue. I even did a youtube stream back then, like a year ago, when the first problems occured, so that someone could have a look at it. No one ever did. The Link can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/v/XNzdWjpzu28

It is very bad quality, but it can be seen what's going on (or not going on anymore, at the end - you can basically skip to last 2 minutes).

Overall Email Support has dropped immensely I have to say. Last month I had the issue that the 2ETOILES Bonus has blocked my monthly Platinum VIP. Support needed a whole week to delete it. For that reason I did not clear my 15€ Step of the monthly Bonus (I collected 3-4K Miles during that time). When I brought it up to support, the wording was similar to "it's within the terms, you don't get the miles added to your monthly bonus" and the conversation was over. Effectively scamming me for a mere 15 Euros, when I played 5.5K Games and raked 1.1K Euros last month, well, that is not what I call customer-friendly.

Well, that was a little off topic, but that is why I have to rant here instead of contacting support. My expirience with contacting email customer support has been it is energy draining and not helpful at all. Slowly enough is enough. All the ongoing issues are very frustrating. Sure I could just switch to partypoker to keep grinding - I am from outside of france and have all the options. Why have I not switched then by now? Well, Winamax is a great site overall, even being buggy the software is great (or at least meant to be), the promotions are good and I am close to finally hitting my Diamond Status - having played over 80% of my volume at microstakes, so a lot of grind is behind me. However, at some point I will have to evaluate. I am not a professional player, so at last enjoying the grind is a very important factor added to the other usual factors. My expirience with the site, for the reasons above, has definitely been declining lately.

Again, sorry for rant in this forum, however, here there is hope to be heard. The email support would click "delete" on my email and that's it.

Hi PlzBeNice,

Thank you for all these informations. I have no feed back to give you at the moment but it's now in our technicians' hands.

Hello,

I have more information about this issue.
Last week I played a cashgame session for like 4 or 5 hours, partly having about 35 tables up during a pretty long period of time -> no problems, not even a single bit of lag.
Thus, I am convinced the problem either comes from the lobby or table opening itself.

Regards.

It's me again.
I have just written the following mail to support:

"Hi,

today, between 18:00-18:08 I had an issue with my software crashing again. I had this already like 1,5 years ago and I emailed you many times about it back then. 
Since then, I have 1 software crash per every few hours of nonstop play. Meaning in my case, I have this issue almost every day that I play. 
Why has there not been anything done during all that time? You roll out a software update almost every week, but I see neither changes in the software nor bugfixes. The problem I describe is a problem many high volume regs have. 
Every time I have to reopen the software and a few tables need like 2-3 minutes until they are reconnected. Today I even had a Sunday Surprise Satellite open (as Chipleader when it crashed). The satellite didn't even reopen by itself. All it did was showing me a message when the satellite was over. Nevermind all the SNGs I have open all the time, causing me losing edge massivly. Also, some tables just stay at sit out after reopening the software. I wonder how many SNGs I have lost by me sitting out without knowing.
Please change something about this utterly annoying crap. I mean, you do want high volume players (based on you offering high volume incentives like the grinder leaderboard) while your software is not capable of someone grinding many tables for 5hrs+ straight. I don't understand. 

Regards, "

Is there really no tech-guy in your team that is able to find a solution for a problem several high volume grinders have? Or do you think some SNG Regs are on sit out at 20+ tables for some minutes because they have fun doing it?
Sorry if I come off harsh, but in like 1,5 years nothing has changed... every week I see in the software "an Update is available" I feel like it's a troll. The software has lots of mediocre bugs (we all know them) that have never been fixed, but what I describe is not only annoying, but costing lots of money.
S.Tsitsipaas
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessagePosté le: 25/03/2019 11:56   Sujet du message: Répondre en citant Signaler un Abus

Je ne peux plus jouer mon compte est bloqué !!!! HELP ME !!!! @Chhriis @winamax support
pour le débloquer avant ce soir et les WTB et le king 5 demain !!! Embarassed
Support W
Support Winamax
Support Winamax

MessagePosté le: 25/03/2019 13:03   Sujet du message: Re: Qualif Little KO Répondre en citant Signaler un Abus

CarlaStar a écrit:
Bonjour Chriss,
Par avance merci

Bonjour CarlaStar,

Nous avons effectivement des tournois qualificatifs prévus pour l'événement Winamax Series "Little KO".

Je t'invite à les retrouver en utilisant notre outil Planning en cochant dans les filtres uniquement les "Qualificatifs" et "3€".

Le programme complet des Winamax Series est disponible ici.

Bonne chance pour les Winamax Series !
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Support W
Support Winamax
Support Winamax

MessagePosté le: 25/03/2019 13:33   Sujet du message: Répondre en citant Signaler un Abus

S.Tsitsipaas a écrit:
Je ne peux plus jouer mon compte est bloqué !!!! HELP ME !!!! @Chhriis @winamax support

Bonjour "S.Tsitsipaas",

Je t'informe que ta demande a bien été transmise au service concerné.

Ce dernier te contactera dans les meilleurs délais après étude de la situation.

Par ailleurs, je t'invite à nous contacter au support@winamax.fr via l'adresse mail liée à ton compte Winamax afin d'accélerer le traitement de ton dossier.

Je te remercie pour ta patience et ta compréhension.
Chhriis
Staff Winamax
Staff Winamax

MessagePosté le: 25/03/2019 13:45   Sujet du message: Répondre en citant Signaler un Abus

S.Tsitsipaas a écrit:

Vu que tu es déjà en contact avec le Support, je bannis ce pseudo pour double compte.

Edit important : le Support attend de ta part des explications sur ce qui semble être un partage de compte (ce qui a entrainé le blocage de ton compte). Il faut pour cela que tu leur écrives avec l'adresse mail renseignée sur ton compte bloqué. Si tu les contactes avec une autre adresse mail, il faut alors joindre une copie de ta pièce d'identité afin de prouver que tu es bien le titulaire du compte.

Chhriis
Staff Winamax
Staff Winamax

MessagePosté le: 25/03/2019 16:38   Sujet du message: Répondre en citant Signaler un Abus

PlzBeNice a écrit:
PlzBeNice a écrit:
Chhriis a écrit:
PlzBeNice a écrit:
Chhriis a écrit:
PlzBeNice a écrit:
Hello, have you found a solution for this?
I have this problem also for over 1 year now. Normally it only happens with 25+ tables, however, you are right, sometimes I also get disconnected when I click notifications ("xxx reached the final table" etc.).
I have complained to winamax support maybe 5-6 times already. They say it's my connection. This is not true, I often have streams etc. running in the backround and they still run.
The biggest problem for me is, the tables just disconnect (I play with grey backround, when disconnection happens, the table backround becomes black). However, the software does not recognize the disconnection (there is no pop up like "you have been disconnected" and no button with reconnect). That means I always have to close the software and reopen. During a long session of 8-10 hours usually I get 1-2 times disconnected like that. It takes 2-3 minutes to have all tables back to normal (which is a lot of time in SH DoNs, technically I lose a lot of money longterm).
Also, when I have to reopen, "auto sit back when sit out" does not work for all tables. I have probably lost a lot of games already because I did not see all tables to sit back in.

If anyone knows a solution I would be very thankful.

Also, sorry for writing in english.

Regards

Hi PlzBeNice,

We found the solution for sabai--saba but it appears your problem might be different. Our technical team will try to see what's going on with your account.

Hello, well after over a week of no problems (that has to be the longest time period, at least counting when I play almost daily), I had the same issue again today, even more severe than usually, because the issue was not visible (table backround did not turn black - did you update this?).
It probably took me about 10 minutes from first problems occurring till playing back to normal. I had over 30 tables up, so this was a costly one again. For example I was 3:1 Chipleader HU in a 5€ Fullring SNG, at the end I was only able to watch myself being blinded out. What is sickening me the most is that it is totally impossible for me to be actually "disconnected" because all tables run as normal, just everything related to myself (any actions I click or automated things like "auto-sit-back-in") don't work. It can not be the fault of my computer (the RAM was not even used 50%, nor any other ressources worth talking, I checked). It can also not be the fault of my connection (I always have stuff in the backround that always runs fine).

Talking to support I have given up. I have brought up the issue at least 5 times. First time I got a 20€ Refund (that was like in september or october last year), since then I got ignored last 2 times when I wrote about the issue. I even did a youtube stream back then, like a year ago, when the first problems occured, so that someone could have a look at it. No one ever did. The Link can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/v/XNzdWjpzu28

It is very bad quality, but it can be seen what's going on (or not going on anymore, at the end - you can basically skip to last 2 minutes).

Overall Email Support has dropped immensely I have to say. Last month I had the issue that the 2ETOILES Bonus has blocked my monthly Platinum VIP. Support needed a whole week to delete it. For that reason I did not clear my 15€ Step of the monthly Bonus (I collected 3-4K Miles during that time). When I brought it up to support, the wording was similar to "it's within the terms, you don't get the miles added to your monthly bonus" and the conversation was over. Effectively scamming me for a mere 15 Euros, when I played 5.5K Games and raked 1.1K Euros last month, well, that is not what I call customer-friendly.

Well, that was a little off topic, but that is why I have to rant here instead of contacting support. My expirience with contacting email customer support has been it is energy draining and not helpful at all. Slowly enough is enough. All the ongoing issues are very frustrating. Sure I could just switch to partypoker to keep grinding - I am from outside of france and have all the options. Why have I not switched then by now? Well, Winamax is a great site overall, even being buggy the software is great (or at least meant to be), the promotions are good and I am close to finally hitting my Diamond Status - having played over 80% of my volume at microstakes, so a lot of grind is behind me. However, at some point I will have to evaluate. I am not a professional player, so at last enjoying the grind is a very important factor added to the other usual factors. My expirience with the site, for the reasons above, has definitely been declining lately.

Again, sorry for rant in this forum, however, here there is hope to be heard. The email support would click "delete" on my email and that's it.

Hi PlzBeNice,

Thank you for all these informations. I have no feed back to give you at the moment but it's now in our technicians' hands.

Hello,

I have more information about this issue.
Last week I played a cashgame session for like 4 or 5 hours, partly having about 35 tables up during a pretty long period of time -> no problems, not even a single bit of lag.
Thus, I am convinced the problem either comes from the lobby or table opening itself.

Regards.

It's me again.
I have just written the following mail to support:

"Hi,

today, between 18:00-18:08 I had an issue with my software crashing again. I had this already like 1,5 years ago and I emailed you many times about it back then. 
Since then, I have 1 software crash per every few hours of nonstop play. Meaning in my case, I have this issue almost every day that I play. 
Why has there not been anything done during all that time? You roll out a software update almost every week, but I see neither changes in the software nor bugfixes. The problem I describe is a problem many high volume regs have. 
Every time I have to reopen the software and a few tables need like 2-3 minutes until they are reconnected. Today I even had a Sunday Surprise Satellite open (as Chipleader when it crashed). The satellite didn't even reopen by itself. All it did was showing me a message when the satellite was over. Nevermind all the SNGs I have open all the time, causing me losing edge massivly. Also, some tables just stay at sit out after reopening the software. I wonder how many SNGs I have lost by me sitting out without knowing.
Please change something about this utterly annoying crap. I mean, you do want high volume players (based on you offering high volume incentives like the grinder leaderboard) while your software is not capable of someone grinding many tables for 5hrs+ straight. I don't understand. 

Regards, "

Is there really no tech-guy in your team that is able to find a solution for a problem several high volume grinders have? Or do you think some SNG Regs are on sit out at 20+ tables for some minutes because they have fun doing it?
Sorry if I come off harsh, but in like 1,5 years nothing has changed... every week I see in the software "an Update is available" I feel like it's a troll. The software has lots of mediocre bugs (we all know them) that have never been fixed, but what I describe is not only annoying, but costing lots of money.

Hi PlzBeNice,

As you are already talking about this issue with Support, there's nothing more I can do. Sorry I can't help.

dO_oz kAwA
Titulaire
Titulaire

MessagePosté le: 27/03/2019 18:21   Sujet du message: Répondre en citant Signaler un Abus

J'ai une ptite question concernant le bonus des Series. J'ai le précédent toujours en cours jusqu'au 9 avril comment ça se passe si je valide le nouveau? Cela annule celui en cours ou alors le nouveau vient se mettre à la suite de l'ancien?
Support W
Support Winamax
Support Winamax

MessagePosté le: 28/03/2019 12:10   Sujet du message: Répondre en citant Signaler un Abus

dO_oz kAwA a écrit:
J'ai une ptite question concernant le bonus des Series. J'ai le précédent toujours en cours jusqu'au 9 avril comment ça se passe si je valide le nouveau? Cela annule celui en cours ou alors le nouveau vient se mettre à la suite de l'ancien?

Bonjour dO_oz kAwA,

Je t'informe que le nouveau bonus "WSERIES24" sera en attente tant que l'ancien n'aura pas été entièrement débloqué ou expiré.

Toutes les informations relatives aux bonus des Winamax Series sont publiées sur cette page.

Tu peux également suivre l'avancement de tes bonus sur cette page.

Je te souhaite bonne chance pour les Winamax Series !
dO_oz kAwA
Titulaire
Titulaire

MessagePosté le: 28/03/2019 18:09   Sujet du message: Répondre en citant Signaler un Abus

D'accord merci mais est-il possible d'annuler ou de refuser un bonus en cours?
CarlaStar
Nouveau
Nouveau

MessagePosté le: 29/03/2019 10:41   Sujet du message: Re: Qualif Little KO Répondre en citant Signaler un Abus

Merci !

Support W a écrit:
CarlaStar a écrit:
Bonjour Chriss,
Par avance merci

Bonjour CarlaStar,

Nous avons effectivement des tournois qualificatifs prévus pour l'événement Winamax Series "Little KO".

Je t'invite à les retrouver en utilisant notre outil Planning en cochant dans les filtres uniquement les "Qualificatifs" et "3€".

Le programme complet des Winamax Series est disponible ici.

Bonne chance pour les Winamax Series !
Surveiller les réponses de ce sujet Précédente  1, 2, 3 ... 458, 459, 460, 461  Suivante
Aller à la page :
Répondre au sujet    Index des Forums -> Jouer au poker sur Winamax

Sauter vers: